Quick Exit

What to do if you are worried about a child

Making a complaint

Complaints + Feedback

If you not happy with the work undertaken by social care or other agencies in relation to you or your children, you might want to complain about the service you are receiving, or the way you have been treated. These concerns will always be taken seriously. Details of how to make a complaint or comment are on partners websites as follows:

West Berkshire Council

Reading Borough Council

Wokingham Borough Council

Berkshire Healthcare NHS

Thames Valley Police

Berkshire West CCG

You can also use some of these links to comment on any work with the above agencies that you have been pleased about.
If your complaint is about the outcome of a Child Protection Conference you should talk to the Chairperson of the Conference in the first instance.

If your concern remains unresolved then you may contact the BWSCP (Berkshire West Safeguarding Children Partnership) to discuss whether the issue should be considered by one of the BWSCP sub-groups or elsewhere.

Email: BWSCP@brighterfuturesforchildren.org


Have your say...

Comments are closed for this article

Parents and Carers

If you are concerned about the safety or welfare of a child, you should report your concerns to your local authority. Please click on your local authority link below to be directed to the correct page.

Call 999 in an emergency if you believe a child is in immediate danger

Useful websites