Quick Exit

What to do if you are worried about a child

Female Genital Mutilation (FGM)

Information coming soon!

In the interim, please refer to the professionals page via the below link for FGM information.



Have your say...

Comments are closed for this article

Parents and Carers

If you are concerned about the safety or welfare of a child, you should report your concerns to your local authority. Please click on your local authority link below to be directed to the correct page.

Call 999 in an emergency if you believe a child is in immediate danger

Useful websites